Saturday, October 20, 2012

SCRABBY BOTTOMS ROSTER OF BANDS

SCRABBY BOTTOMS RECORDS was originally intended just as an outlet for my own music.I was recording what i called "folk-tard" tunes, usually very drunkenly, and usually in a single take. I made supremely limited copies of each release--never more than 25---and moved on to the next release.
Then something awesome happened: people bought them. Also, the fact that I've been a fixture within the punk scene for well over 30+ years, bands started coming to me to help them get their music out. Really GREAT bands! It began with Critter from INTENSIFIED CHAOS off-handedly said to me "you should release our old stuff from 1980-81---see if anyone still remembers us." I thought was a stellar idea, and i moved forward to making SBR a true label with a real roster of bands.
All of my own releases under my own name are now out of print, but I now have several bands--all of which are KILLER--on the slate for releases. INTENSIFIED CHAOS is avaialable NOW, and ALL RISE in November! From there I will be releasing cd's by JIMMY JACKED, CRAB BUBBLES BAND, and the PHARMACISTS---with even more bands to come very soon!

INTENSIFIED CHAOS
ALAN MILMAN SECT
 ALL RISE
PHARMACISTS

JIMMY JACKED
CRAB BUBBLES BAND
FESTER FACEPLANT

No comments:

Post a Comment